Leave a comment:

From: Alix Morris-Unity of the Valley
On: May 11, 2015 @09:54 am

Hi Lorena..thanks for the inspiration at Unity of the Valley yesterday. This morning I felt like photographing the little glass vase of wildflowers I bought there... when I saw the shadows of the blossoms, I thought of your talk about shadows... hey, flowers have them too! I want to send you the photo, but needan email address so I can add an attachment. Mine is: ahimsa4ali@aol.com Thanks!
From: Lydia
On: August 18, 2014 @01:32 pm

Thank you. Your book arrived yesterday morning and I'm so proud and happy for you! I read it from cover to cover and felt I'd spent the day with you. I laughed, cried and had several AHA moments. I'll never look at Icy Hot without thinking of you and fire in the hole! You're a precious, joy filled, sparkling Miracle. Again, thank you.
From: Linda Bode
On: August 12, 2014 @02:29 pm

Hi Sis, I sat down with your book and read cover to cover yesterday. Wonderful to have the collection of all your pages in my hands. I enjoyed it immensely! I feel blessed to have been introduced to your talents and this treasure as it was being born; the recollection and rebirth of your beautiful spirit along the way. Beautifully done on so many levels. Love, Linda
From: B. Cannard
On: July 21, 2014 @10:00 am

Lorena's story of personal transformation is truly inspirational. She role models the art of working through fear issues and surrendering the ego which tries to control the ever changing flow. She embraces the change and, through her beautiful songs and words, inspires others to join her on life's grand adventure. Care to come along?
From: susan smith
On: April 22, 2014 @11:52 pm

Of course I'm not partial, lol. Lorena has an amazing voice, for all of you just joining her page, this is a must hear. Her voice will give shivers down your spine! Love you sis!
From: Hector
On: April 22, 2014 @06:31 pm

Lorena Smith is one of this area's best singer & song writers. Not only smart, beautiful and engaging...her music is deep, soulful, and well produced. During times of electronic enhancements, or dancing gimmicks, Lorena Smith can simply capture her audience by giving them what they came for; pure, talented, and personally emotional music. Definitely a talent I would recommend to anyone to check out, or follow, or go out to see, support, and enjoy. I am looking forward to read your new book!!!
From: Ginny Julian
On: April 22, 2014 @02:00 pm

Beautiful songs Lorena. I wish you success in your book and all your wonderful music CD's.

Receive Lorena's newsletter

Yes! Sign me up!

Take a Listen!

Links

YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qwhfvFE2k42CHTAsUwwyw https://www.facebook.com/lorena.smith.39 CD Baby -- http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lorenasmith#.UcUwnZPe4j4.facebook

Support Lorena's Ministry!